It’s a Sun Devil debut in Dallas gridirongirls, and worry not because I have the scoop for you on the ASU vs Notre Dame game. Below is my round-up of Five Things to Know this Shamrock Series weekend.
1. Can’t wait to dress up Texas style for the game? Rock some ASU cowboy boots from College Boots. In Texas, cowboy boots are a state of mind, not a trend. It’s a great game day look. And they go with everything – sundresses, shorts, skirts, and skinny jeans.
2. Show some Sun Devil football fan spirit on your social media sites. Make this your Facebook cover photo:
Share using hashtags: #ASUvsND #ShamrockSeries #SunDevilNation #FearTheFork on Twitter and Instagram.
3. Wear GOLD and leave your purse behind. Read the NFL bag policy before you arrive at AT&T Stadium on Saturday.
4. Check out the hot new ASU Sun Devil football helmet for the Notre Dame game. No two are exactly alike. How cool is that?
5. Staying in Arizona? Head to Tilted Kilt Tempe to watch ASU play Notre Dame at the official game viewing party. Don’t miss this fun fan experience.
I always love to see which of my tips you’re trying, so remember to share using the hashtag #ASUgridirongirls / @gridirongirl