With week 6 in the books, here’s a look at the important things we’ve learned so far…
1.The overtime rules still suck. Teams shouldn’t be able to tie!
2. Brian Hoyer was the better choice to start this season and everybody knows it even if they don’t want to admit it.
3. Aaron Rodgers is a clutch QB.
4. The Jaguars are probably going to get the 1st pick in next year’s draft and I was wrong (I hate admitting that!).
5. Teddy Bridgewater isn’t ready for the NFL.
6. The Jets still suck.
7. So does Tampa Bay.
8. And the poor Raiders.
9. The Cardinals have it going on!
10. But the Giants don’t.
11. Despite their talented roster, the Atlanta Falcons can’t win.
12. Jay Cutler will not be winning NFL MVP this year like Brandon Marshall said. I mean have you seen the guy play?
13. Tony Romo can complete a pass and win 5 straight games, who knew?
14. The Patriots are starting to look like their old selves, but now have to deal with some key injuries.
15. The Rams could give lessons on how to blow a big lead and lose an important game.
16. Something needs to be done about the Redskins name circus. And I don’t mean change it or censor it. I mean get rid of the circus.
17. Joseph Randle is a klepto. How else would you explain his shoplifting after he signed a 4 year $2.349 million contact with a signing bonus of around $200,000?
18. There were too many injuries this week. What was in the water?
Questions? Comments? Tweet me @PatsFanGirl12.