Check out Video Below
Think of all the possibilities for this fun DIY hat!
“SCO” “DUX” “ PDX” “EUG” “PNW” “LOL”
The list goes on and on. What’s great about this DIY tutorial is that you can make a hat for any occasion. Grab your bestie and make “friendship hats!” My friend is making a “DUX” hat to pair with my “SCO.” So much cooler than friendship bracelets, am I right?
- Find a good hat at a craft store, or use an old hat that you want to amp up a bit.
- Grab some iron-on patches
- Peel off the thin plastic layer (that’s on most patches.)
- Warm the hat fabric up for a few seconds with the iron then place the first patch (work your way from the middle out to help you center the word better!)
- Carefully use the tip of the iron to apply heat on top of the iron. Keep an eye on it. Don’t let the patch burn or melt. My patches stuck to the hat after 60ish seconds of on-and-off pressure and rubbing.
- Repeat steps 3-5 with other patches.
- Rock your hat with confidence at the next Duck game 😉